Friday, 25 February 2011

Spring is in the aaaiiiirrrr

PEEP-O :D




Yesterday was lovly realy mild and felt alot like spring. We FINNALLY bought winnies new car seat, which arived today. We are extended rear facing, as its much safer for any one under 6. Under 6 years old the head is so out of preportion to the body that what would be whiplash, results in internal decaptation. Go educate your self http://www.rearfacing.co.uk/

We have gone with the britax multi tech. BUT if you order it through your local volvo garage, part number 31320139, its about £100 cheeper! It has a volvo sticker on it not a britax, which is a bonus, (volvo adict in the family!)


So after much fun playing with the new carseat, the large box it came in has now been turned in to lovly wendy house for winnie.


Today was the first day innes and I explored the garden, 2 doors down's cat came and played with us to which was fun. She loved attacking and chaising the stick innes and ben wiggled for her while I made a curry for tea.




Also the last few days I've been working on some new fabrics. These are organic fair traide fabrics, printed with eco friendly, PVC free inks. I LOVE them, turned out better than I thought though they need two draws over or they look a bit antique / faded, which is a nice look that can be utilised in future prints.




This one is on to a pillow case, it went wrong! the screan was a bit wet still so it went splooodge! Also for some reason small holes have appeared in the screen block :( Trying to solve this problem, please coment if you know what to do!


Ben and I have also started planning our veggie plot! I didn't know there were so many different veriatys of variouse veggies! I think its going to be shut my eyes and choose at random or I will just get bogged down with chooseing the perfect veriaty! argh!



No comments: